You’re beyond simple yellow glues and you don’t want a different bottle of glue for each project. You’re looking for the best glue out there.
What type of glue should you use?
Use a strong polyurethane glue.
Gorilla Glue bonds stone, wood, ceramic, metal, foam, glass, plastics, and more.
Creates an incredible solid bond and is 100% waterproof.
The best glue I have ever tried, bar none. Gorilla Glue is way better than epoxy.
- Incredibly strong and versatile; The leading multi-purpose waterproof glue
- Best for tough repairs on dissimilar surfaces, both indoors and out
- 100% Waterproof; Doesn't break down when exposed to outdoor elements
- Versatile; Easily bonds wood, stone, metal, ceramic, foam, glass, concrete and much more!
- Incredibly Strong: Expands 3 times into the materials to form an incredibly strong bond